Problems charging when running nail salon through nail salon checkout software is no longer too new. But to really understand how it works, not many nail salon owners guarantee to know for sure. So let’s find out how effective the role of software in this matter is right below!
Management software help nail salon calculate how?
Usually, many nail salons use separate billing software. However, the feature that is integrated with management software is “top-notch” to the extent that it is of interest. In nail salon management software, functions have been set up to bring many outstanding benefits to the salon owner.
- Through statistical reports to determine the turnover of the day / month / quarter / year
- Thanks to the feature of scheduling, registering customer information using what types of services, nail technicians can calculate the exact cost for each customer.
In addition, not only the aspect of billing but nail salon management software also has the feature of revenue statistics overtime to help shop owners assess how fast the business is operating. how to develop This is extremely necessary and convenient at work instead of having to search data again or calculate it yourself.
- Nail salon checkout software – cover all activities in nail salon
- Customer information
- Nail artist performed
- Care services
- Specific revenue and expenditure
- Sales Manager
- Well manage the diversified forms of payment
- Manage day / week customer service by diagram
- Provide a package for customers
- Full, specific and clear service management
- Manage offers / discounts directly on coupons (voucher, cash …)
- Manage products in stock
- Manage statistics and reports in full, detailed services and products
- Manage the sale and import of products in the nail salon
- Manage any product or use it in the service or service pack in the store
- Revenue and expenditure management
- Debt management and debt reporting
- Strictly manage the list of receipts and payments
When using the software in the system, it will display all the features, ensuring to reduce losses for shop owners:
In addition to the ability to charge of conventional nail salon management software, the software also brings great value:
- Total debt receivable
- Business results
- Cash fund amount
- Total liabilities…
One more important point in the service industry is that beauty often has a commission discount, which is one of the unique characteristics in this industry. Often nail salon owners have trouble charging a commission for nail technicians serving customers during the day or month. Therefore, when using the management software, the shopkeepers will know who is most productive for a worthy reward.